Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Run of Spring

Distance: 28 km
Time: 3:24:25

First Run of Spring and it was a triple double! 28 Km - 25 Degrees (F) and 20 cm of Fresh Snow.

Was a long slow run with the effort 20% - 30% more than normal, it was like running on a soft sand beach no grip and sliding every stride. The route was also quite hilly with drivers that did not want to share the road. I guess we will see how I feel tomorrow. I did take some pics on the run and will post some on face book and here.

Tough Run but Fun!


On a philosophical note I know that what I am doing is stupid! They say that if you can only do one run a week it should be a long one (LSD) but I seem to be making a habit of it. Gotta change that if I want a decent time, also will need to find faster partners to train with.

Plod On

No comments: