Sunday, March 15, 2009

Distance: 22.5 KM
Time 2:27:01

Well the Jam Tarting is Over!!! The temperatures are getting into plus numbers and my wife is back from her trip so i guess I have no excuse about running.

I did not run with the orthodics and still felt a little pressure at bottom of the arch. Somewhere around 15-20 K I started to feel a blister develop. Still feeling tightness and slight pain in my ankles. I am sure that it is a sensitivity in the tendons. Also started to feel a little pressure around nd my left SI joint. Jammed my ankle on a curb at the end of the run am feeling it after the run. And to top it all off I dressed for -15, could have run in shorts and 2 torso layers.

God I sound like an Old Man with all the griping about injuries, Hell I am an Old man so I guess it is justified.

Overall it was a good run, I am tempering the distance (lack of running) with slower times and it seems to be working OK. Spring is here and is great running, however had to be very careful about the ice situation. If the temps hold this should be resolved this week.

Plod On

No comments: