Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

Distance : 8.1 km
Time: 43:26

Cullen was fencing so took the opportunity of the longer spring days to explore a route west from the university to the bow river escarpment then north to varsity drive then back to the university. I adjusted the time to reflect the wastage while I was referring to the GPS on my iPhone. Will have to research new runs before I go out.

It is a nice route but a little on the trafficy side on the way out and back and had to squiggle thru the research center to get the full 8 km in. I am still feeling a little pressure across the top of my arch even though i laced my shoes loosely in that area.

All in all a good run for a night that i definitely did not feel like running. Funny how it always feels good after you finish and even better when you did not want to go out in the first place.

Plod On

No comments: