Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekly Weigh-in #1

I don’t know if all runners are as compulsive about their weight as I am.  I weigh myself every day first thing in the morning right after I get out of bed.   I have gained a few pounds over the months that I had to reduce mileage due to the hamstring injury and over the Holiday season (why is it so easy to gain weight on vacation).

When I am feeling a little chubby like I am right now I have a tendency to chart what is going on.

Week1

Over the next few months I intend to drop the extra pounds and get into a good running weight again. My plan is simple, watch portion size and reduce snacks (like the 6 or so cookies I had with lunch). 

Simple does not mean easy.

Plod On

1 comment:

RunToTheFinish said...

I need to get back to simple, I'm making it way to difficult to lose these few lbs