Monday, February 25, 2008

February 20, 2008

Distance: 6.85 Miles
Time: 1:06:21
YTD: 139.55 Miles
Location: Kensington RR - Edmonton Trail - Hill Repeats

Oh bliss, oh joy. They say what does not kill you makes you stronger, I am sure this is the theory behind hill repeats. Funny the day after I run them I feel weaker - what part of strength training am I missing. It was an ok run, 11 K including five big hill repeats - then for fun threw in a sixth small one to run back along the ridge and catch views of the lunar eclipse over our shoulders.

Good run, just about perfect conditions -3 and clear. Beautiful full moon - until it started to disappear. After the run Chris and I herded Cullen into the neighbors back yard for the lunar eclipse. We stayed until the moon was entirely in the shadow then had to send the kid off to bed. All in All a good day.

Plod On

No comments: