Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Project 365 – Day 101

Tuesday April 12, 2011

I went to bed very early last night and consequently was up very early this morning. This gave me the opportunity to update all the missing blog entries and edit the photos for inclusion.

I have been feeling a tenderness in my left knee kind of like bursitis where the Sartorius stops.  It is tender when I move walking but was not noticeable through the run this morning. Weird eh?

I planned to do a 3 mile run and let the knee dictate the pace. I started off slow and then worked the pace up until I started to feel it.  I finished the run with a couple of sprints in the sub 7 arena.

Will ice the knee tonight and continue with the ibuprofen as required.

Great Run, Great Fun – 3.2 Miles / 25:50 min

Plod On

No comments: