Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Project 365 – Day 116

Wednesday April 27, 2011

Run 113.

It was a tough call this morning (treadmill or outside) I love running outside but it is the Stanley Cup playoffs and the treadmill offers last nights highlights.

I had an excellent sleep and woke up just before the blaring rappish music came pounding out of the alarm clock. I paused and procrastinated for a while and then decided that maybe an outside run was called for. It was 4 C and the dawn was breaking and it was sort of light outside and running outside feels so damn good.

Given the time constraints in the morning I decided to run a slightly longer route but stick to the roads. It is a cool route with a slight uphill grade for the first half of the run and then a cruise home.

April27Map

The problem with the low light and my poor and failing eyes is that I can not read my garmin during the run to figure out pace and distance. I was quite surprised to find that I had clocked almost 4 miles in under 30 minutes.  Very nice surprise 3.82 miles – 29:30 A very good run.

Plod On.

No comments: