Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Project 365 – Day 100

Monday April 11, 2011.

OMG, OMG, OMG if I had only known, I would have tired harder or thrown a party or something  or fireworks!

Fireworks

It is just plain wrong when you hit one of these big milestones (triple digits) and do not even know it happened until you go to blog about it the next day. The F word is on the tip of my tongue right now.

Anyway the run, up late legs tired and sore from previous day, recovery run scheduled and a recovery run is what I ran. I walked and tweeted to warm up, then started to run 9s, then picked up the pace to 8:30s and finished off with a few minutes at 8:00s just so I would not really bag it and not break 2 miles in the 20 minute run.

nuff said 20 minutes, 2.1 miles.  And in the 100 days of running I have accumulated 342.5 miles, most of it on a treadmill.  Papa needs a new pair of shoes!

Plod On

No comments: