Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Project 365 – Day 99

Sunday April 10, 2011.

Funny how things work out, I woke up with tired legs, did the breakfast thing and headed to the running room for a group run.  Turns out the plan was to run exactly the same route that we ran last Sunday when there was a foot of fresh snow on the ground.

It also turned out to be the first day that the groups left the store on time or a little early, which caused us to have to pound out a quick mile right off the bat just to catch up.

I attempted to capture the difference between the conditions between the two Sundays in pictures. I think I got relatively close to taking pictures from the same spots as last week.

I love this run, the views are always great no matter the conditions.  This week we get the bald ass prairie look.

April10-2

I did not quite get the spot right on the first one. I think this one is in the right spot just zoomed in too much.

April10-1

And the final one is cropped to get a similar picture.  Sure is a notable difference eh.

April10-3

All in all it was a great run and we knocked over nine minutes off the last weeks time (i know it is an LSD and I should not be counting). All in all a very enjoyable morning.

Plod On

No comments: