Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Project 365 – Day 102

Wednesday April 13, 2011.

It was not a good scene this morning, I have been fighting a migraine since yesterday afternoon and have a kink in my back.  Drugs are not working, the headache woke me up at 3:30 and between the exploding head and the inability to find a comfortable position for my back I kind of faded in and out of sleep for the rest of the night.

I seriously considered totally abandoning the run this morning but felt that if things got worse I would not get one in today so I went for a 20 minute run on the treadmill.

I started slow and worked my way up to 9 minute miles and just stayed there for the run. No Hockey on sportscenter so ended up watching a belly dancing show “shimmy”.

I think the break was good for my knee, not pushing too hard gave them a little break and hopefully will allow them to recover a bit.

20 minutes 2 Miles – just a run.

Plod On

No comments: