Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Project 365 – Day 98

Saturday April 9, 2011.

This was a funny day, it was chilly in the morning and we had some errands to run so I put off the run until the afternoon.  About 11:00, after a series of phone calls the boys decided that they wanted to go snowboarding at COP (last weekend it is open). So I was volunteered to supervise their afternoons activity. More procrastination.

The weather was perfect when I got home (+12 C) but I could not seem to muster the motivation to actually get out and run. SO we netflixed (did I just invent a verb) a movie and chilled. Then after the kids went to bed it was do or die time, I had to decide if I wanted to have a beer or wanted to run and then have a beer. The only thing that got me downstairs to the treadmill was the 97 days that I have invested in this folly.

I ran for 2.75 miles in 24 minutes at 11:00 at night. A Run.

Plod On

No comments: