Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January 15, 2008

Distance: 3.12 Miles
Time: 22:55
YTD: 36.77
Location: Kensington Running Room - Crowchild Bridge Loop

Marathon Running Clinic Run #4. Individual time trial - ran the first k as fast warm up and then ran the second k too fast and ended up paying for it for the rest of the run. Finished at an average pace of 7:20/mile. A lot slower than I remember running but pretty good for a 50 year old (well almost). The run felt pretty good and was winded at the end and my calves are feeling it right now. Also discovered that my glove combo - liner + windproof outer does not work, ended up freezing my fingers until I took the windproof shell off and then my fingers warmed up. trial and error to figure out what works in this cold hard North. Was - 10 clear skies and a good moon at the time of the run. All in all a good day.

Plod on

No comments: