Monday, January 28, 2008

January 27, 2008

Distance: 10.46 Miles
Time: 1:32:17
YTD: 76.64 Miles
Location: Kensington RR - Sholdice Park return

Good Run on the downward cusp of a cold front. Started at 8:40 in -10 C turned the corner on the bow river into a strong head wind driving snow from the north. By the time I went to bed we were into -30s and had to plug in the cars. The Pace was really good on the way back had a nice tailwind pushing us. Had an easy run back. The bad news is that I may have tweaked my knee on the las km or so, can feel it today. Feels like the pes anserinus bursitis I had in the fall - so have to be careful.

I am thinking of not running tomorrow, don't want to push the knee. The fact that the high temp for tomorrow is going to be -26 C and we will be running later (ie colder) has nothing to do with it,

Plod On

No comments: