Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January 16, 2008

Distance 5.95 Miles
Time: 50:29
YTD: 42.72 Miles
Location Kensington Running Room - Long Zoo 10K

OK I am going to sound like a bit of a hypocrite here - I think the group that I am running with may be too fast, Talking about a tempo run at 8 miles and LSDs at under 9 minute miles. Not sure I have the conditioning to do that. The run today was really good, the clinic was split into pace groups based on the time trials yesterday. I was placed in the fasted group (3:30 Marathon pace) but was the slowest person in that group. What is better being the slow fish in a fast school or the fast fish in a slow school. Will give it a shot - you are supposed to aim high. Will probably forgo a run tomorrow and focus on a Friday run. Overall was around freezing for the run and no wind - good pace and it felt really good to be running that pace. I am a happy camper today - see what the legs say tomorrow.

Plod On

No comments: