Friday, December 16, 2011

Finally Friday

Friday is just another day but is the most anticipated day of the week.  It marks the start of the weekend.  For me this Friday is extra special as it marks the start of the Christmas Holidays.  Theoretically I stop work at 5:00 today and resume work in January.   But, my plane does not leave until Monday, and lets face it my computer goes with me and if required I will be working to meet client demands.

It seems that the theme of the week has been start slow, finish fast or progression runs. I did another one today,  I started at 10 minute miles and then seemed to ramp up a bit every 5 minutes and ended up running the last 5 at sub 8 min miles.  I was bagged and breathing hard after my 20 minutes and 2.25 miles.  A good start to the day.

Plod On.

No comments: