Saturday, July 20, 2013

Slacker Saturday

Today was a fun day, the full first day together as a family since my daughter went to her “sleepover” camp last week.  So what did we do? We spent the morning at a local amusement park enjoying the sun and mind spinning rides.

Calaway Park1

Well the kids had fun anyway, until round 2 of the bumper cars when one got hit too hard and tears ensued.

Right about supper time I headed out for a ride.  The plan was to go about 10 km at a moderate pace.  I think I might be a little too competitive for that, when map my run starts giving me split paces I start speeding up!

Screen Shot 2013-07-20 at 7.28.54 PM

Tomorrow is the last day of the tour.  There were some big moves today in the fight for second place and a very exciting finish.  My Stage 20 Le Tour Challenge ride was 10.3 km in 28:15.

Plod On.

No comments: