Thursday, July 18, 2013

Trying Thursday

Another perfect day in paradise, temps in the mid 70’s, sunny. Can’t get any better.  My legs were tired from the ride yesterday and I was feeling  it in every step.

My plan was to do an easy ride minimizing the hills and keeping flat as much as possible.  That meant a north / south route.

Screen Shot 2013-07-18 at 8.55.26 PM

I encountered a significant obstacle in the early part of the ride.  There was a house in the center of the street blocking both sidewalks. This was kind of a surprise, they were getting ready to move the house and had it trailered up and moved into the street. The real move must have been set to happen in the dead of night.

I rode 12.5 km in 35:58 on my ride for Stage 18 of Le Tour Challenge.

Only three more days left in the tour.

Plod on.

No comments: