Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Project 365–Day 75

It is hard to say if I am sleeping in or waking up early. It feels early here but is really later than I normally get up at home. However am waking up refreshed and before the alarm and it is feeling good.  The down side is that I m dragging at night and going to bed early every night, last night I barely made 9:30.  Time zones are funny things.

I woke up this morning and made it down to the treadmill.  My plan was to run an easy two miles to recover from the faster runs I have been doing recently.  I got about halfway (10 minutes) into the run and cranked it up a little for the rest of the run. Funny the 9 minute miles that seemed so hard a while ago are now seeming like a slow jog.  That is progress.

I had a really fun run, but the only morning TV here is the news and the news is all about the tragedy in Japan and that is a downer.  Ran 3.01 miles in 26:10 at a 1 % incline a good run.

Plod On.

No comments: