Friday, March 18, 2011

Project 365–Day 76

Thursday March 17th, 2011.  It is Saint Patrick’s day and I had no green to wear on the run.  Not only that  but I woke to the sound of snow clearing machines outside the hotel room window. Actually it was more like a shaking of the hotel.  Anchorage got about 5 inches of heavy white snow overnight.  It is very pretty but a little inconvenient.

I hit the fitness center and found an open treadmill and started to crank out a run.  I was feeling pretty good so moved into a progression run starting at nine minute miles and working my way up to 7:30 minute miles.  The run felt great but there seemed to be a slippage problem on the belt of the tread mill that was throwing me off so I had to switch treadmills mid run.

Overall did great, ran over 3.2 miles in 26 minutes.

Plod On.

No comments: