Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project 365–Day 79

Another treadmill run, but today the philosophy was to do a short easy run, combine running and walking to not stress the muscles. I tried to take a picture of the treadmill action, it did not work out.

photo

I did a relatively easy run with stretching and walk breaks every 10 minutes when I started to feel the pain in my shin.  At the end of the run that funny bump was back on my shin.

photo (1)

It is visible in the center of the picture but looked much worse in real life. I would rather be running out there in the snow and ice rather than on the treadmill.

photo (2)

But it is still a little too slippery with the melt every day and the freeze every night. I still managed three miles on the treadmill – in 30 minutes. A good day.

Plod On

No comments: