Saturday, March 19, 2011

Project 365–Day 78

Not a good running day. I got up late and went to the fitness center at 8:00 and all of the equipment was occupied. So I went and had breakfast and let it settle for a while and went back to the fitness center at 10:30. I started a slow easy run on the treadmill and had planned on going for a long time but the pain in my shin flared up.  My shin looked funny there is a bump in between the skin and the muscle that sticks out about a quarter of an inch and is soft and yielded when pressed (kinda cool really).

Bottom line was that I stuck it out for about 20 minutes and the pain was not receding so I packed it in. Better short runs for the next couple of days and let it heal than to push it and not run for a long time.

A run! 2 miles 20 minutes.

Plod On

No comments: