Sunday, March 27, 2011

Project 365–Day 85

Sunday March 27, 2011.

I did not have the energy to haul my butt out of bed and head to the running room for my Sunday Morning Group Run.  There was 4 or 5 inches of fresh snow on the ground in this winter wonderland. I did not have the energy to run, and there were lots of excuses.  Anyway I spent some time with the kids and then the whole family went to watch the last day of swimming lessons.

Came back had lunch, started laundry, turned on the basketball games and settled in. I decided that in between the first load of laundry and the second load of laundry it might be a good time to squeeze in a run. So off to the treadmill for an easy unmotivated run.

I thought I might try to squeeze in a couple of slow miles and call it. Much like I did late last night but I slowly worked up the pace and convinced myself that I could run for about 45 minutes and ended up cranking out 5 miles.

I then went upstairs and landed on the couch and somewhere in there ended up napping for an hour or two.

A lazy day with no work done.

Plod On

No comments: