Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sneaky Sunday

Streak to the beach - Day 35

Time : 1:03:57  Minutes
Distance : 7.25 Miles 
This Week: 28.22 Miles

Total: 129.1 Miles

Sunday Morning is Running Room Run Morning. Tradition calls for me to wake up and make pancakes for the kids then dress and run. This morning I ran with Ed on one of my favorite routes, the Griffith woods loop. We ran it in reverse, the run starts on the city streets for 5 Km then has 3 km on paved paths through the woods and finishes with 3km on the streets back to the store.

Screen Shot 2013-05-05 at 11.28.24 AM

It was a good run with a fairly easy start and a very strong finish with a good consistent pace for the middle part.  I was surprised at how good my legs felt after the hard hill run last night.  A couple of my peers questioned my sanity when I disclosed that I had run that hill.  Bigger question was why?

Sunday morning pancakes and a run. A good day!

Plod on.

No comments: