Friday, May 31, 2013

Finicky Friday

Streak to the beach - Day 61

Time : 30:00 Minutes
Distance : 3.3 Miles 
This Week: 21.6 Miles

Total: 192.85 Miles

It was an interesting day. I had an early start then was banished from the house when the cleaning lady showed up. I stopped for tea, then bought a couple of pairs of shoes and then never regained motivation for the rest of the day. It was also a grazing kind of day, I did not really have a formalized meal all day.  That might be the reason my stomach was finicky for most of my run tonight.  In fact I fought back throwing up for most of the run. I swear there were a couple of wet burps in that 30 minutes.

The run itself was simple a treadmill progression run with 10 minutes at each of a 10 min mile, 9 min mile and 8 min mile.  My legs felt Ok, my heel felt ok.  It was actually a nice run long enough for one episode of “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives”.  (Ironic isn’t it?)

Day 5 of RW Summer Streak is in the books.

Plod On.

No comments: