Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sad Saturday

Streak to the beach - Day 41

Time : 31:30  Minutes
Distance : 3.5 Miles 
This Week: 21.4 Miles

Total: 150.5 Miles

Another day spent in front of the computer writing a mathematical model for the latest project.  Got er 90% complete before 8:00 at night.  Then it was make dinner, settle the kids down and finally time to run.

It was getting dark outside meaning that I would be running inside. Another treadmill run. I set the incline at 0.5% set the speed at 6.4 mph and settled in for a run.  After 5 minutes I cranked it up to 6.7 mph and just ran it out until the 2 mile mark and went up to 7.2 mph for the next mile and a half.

I stepped off at the 3.5 mile mark and felt it was a reasonable effort for the day.  Hey but the good news is I broke through 150 miles on this streak to the beach.

Plod On.

No comments: