Thursday, May 16, 2013

Amalgamated Monday-Wednesday

Wednesday Weigh In – Week 6

This week: 0 Pounds
Total: 13 pounds

Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 9.27.11 AM

What can I say? That is not a pretty picture.  0 losses this week. it was kind of an up and down week that ended up being flat.  I don’t know what is going on it seems that on alternating weeks I have reasonable losses and then I plateau. Looks like I have some work to do to get back on target!  I might have to go out and buy a juicer or go on the soup diet.

I ended up not running on Tuesday or Wednesday as those tinges that I felt in my SI  joint on Monday became tightness and a little painful.  It was enough of a concern that I decided to rest it for a few days and then try again.

Streak to the beach - Day 43

Time : 30:00  Minutes
Distance : 3.5 Miles 
This Week: 3.5 Miles

Total: 161.75 Miles

Another morning another hotel treadmill.  Staying at the Delta in Edmonton, in a very nice but dated suite.  The bedroom had floor to ceiling windows that looked out over the mall. That was kinda weird.

Hotelview

Not that I had a lot of time to get used to it. We arrived late Sunday night, Worked Monday until Midnight and checked out at 7:30 AM on Tuesday. That is not a lot of time to be staring out windows.

The run was OK, the treadmill had seen better days, it squeaked when I ran in the center of the track. If  I ran offset either to the left or right it did not. That made me a little nervous as my footfalls are too close to the edge. I failed to bring my headphones so I was stuck watching sports highlights without commentary.  Who knows that might be a better way to watch.

I set the treadmill for an easy pace and just grooved out the 30 minutes. At the end of the run I started to feel a twinge in my SI joint area, and backed off a bit.

Nice Hotel, Nice Run but no bananas!

Plod On.

No comments: