Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In

Wednesday Weigh In – Week 4

This week: 0 Pounds
Total: 11 pounds

Streak to the beach - Day 31

Time : 40:00 Minutes
Distance : 4.62 Miles 
This Week: 11.12 Miles

Total: 112.00

Hmmph guess I had a bad weekend, somehow no matter how starved I felt or how hard I worked the scale did not move this week.

Weight Chart May 1

If you look closely you can see that it did move. Things were good at the beginning of the week and then the inertia shifted on the weekend and I hope a downward trend started today!

It is finally starting to look a lot like spring. What a difference one day makes (see yesterday).  I should have run here today.

May 1 ridge

But I did not, instead I headed down to the tread mill and cranked out a few miles. I did a modified ladder run tonight, started up at 6.4 mph for a mile, then 6.8 mph for a mile then 7.2 mph for a mile then 7.6 mph for a mile then back down at 2 min per pace (just cause I did not have it in me to  do any more).

It was a good run after a long day.

Plod On.

No comments: