Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Teeming Tuesday

Streak to the beach - Day 20

Time : 30:00 Minutes
Distance : 3.20 Miles 
This Week: 6.5 Miles

Total: 107.38

I woke up to this beautiful sunrise casting an eerie blue gray gloom over the freshly fallen SNOW! WTF it is supposed to be spring here. Guess living next to the mountains has some pitfalls.

April 30

My day was full, and it was well after dinner before I had time to head don to the treadmill and crank out a few miles.  I guess that is the problem with playing the single parent role for a couple of days, those glorious few minutes you get to yourself vaporize in an instant.  It also makes it hard to leave the house for a run outside.  Even though I know I can legally do that, the guilt of leaving the kids alone over rides.

I did an easy progression run for 30 minutes. I started off with a 10 minute warm up at 6.1 mph then 10 minutes at 6.4 mph. I finished with 10 minutes at 6.7 mph. This is slightly faster than 9:45, 9:25, 9:00 minute mile pace.

Not a fast run and not a jog in the park,

Plod On.

No comments: