Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Project 365 – Day 40

Wow Day 40 of the streak and just under 130 miles of running! who would have thunk. 

Another treadmill run in the confines of my basement.  The unfortunate thing is that Wed. is always a really slow sports center day, nothing happens on Tuesdays. Which means that I end up watching a lot basketball dunks during the run.

Did a nice little recovery run this morning, I intentionally amped up the pace so that I am running my slower pace at around 9 min miles. And pumped up the end for a few minutes at around 7:30 min miles.  Then an easy slow down.  Overall including warm up and cool down ran for 25 minutes and covered 2.75 miles.  Sweet. 

In my continuing effort to correct the strength imbalance in my hamstrings I did 3 sets of 10 reps, today all at level 2. The last reps of the last set were not pretty and I did sort of reach failure on the last rep.

All in all another good day.

Plod On

No comments: