Thursday, February 24, 2011

Project 365 – Day 55

I am kind of getting into treadmill running. this morning I was up early and ready to roll. I planned on a short easy run on the  treadmill.  I started off at a fast jog to warm up, then ramped up to 8:57 min miles. then ran for a while and ramped up to 8:30 min miles. Then ramped up to 7:30 min miles for a couple of minutes.

Finished the run and did 3 sets of hamstring curls at 2. The repetitions  are getting easier on the left leg but it is still a struggle to complete three sets.  I can feel some strain in the stabilizer muscles and think they may be compensating for the hamstring so I might need to back off on the weight and see if that focuses the effort in the hamstring.

All in all 2,5 miles 22:22 (I like round numbers)

Plod On

No comments: