Friday, February 11, 2011

Project 365 – Day 42

It has warmed up here and we are in the midst of another big melt, this means as the temperatures fall below 0 C at night we see a lot of dangerous ice forming which precludes early morning runs outside.  I was in to see Aaron, my chiropractor, yesterday and his wife shattered her leg in a fall on black ice three weeks ago.

I was a little hesitant to exert myself this morning as I was still feeling the effects of the acupuncture session yesterday.  I decided to do an easy progression run on the treadmill and ended up running for 21 minutes with 5 minutes at 8 mph and the rest at 7mph on each side.

After leaving the treadmill I did 3 sets of 10 reps hamstring curls at level 2. I was feeling a pinch in the top of my right quad at the start of the run, and have been feeling it while walking after the run.  Probably nothing but worth noting.

Good run 25 min total, 2.75 miles.

Plod On.

No comments: