Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project 365 – Day 32

Finally the day count does not line up with the day of the month, I think it was looking silly to have Day 19 be Jan 19th. It was freaking cold outside again this morning, the thermometer outside my kitchen window said –26, and the radio said the wind chill was –35 Sooo time for a Treadmill Progression run,

  • 5 min - 3mph,
  • 5 min - 6 mph,
  • 5 min - 7 mph,
  • 5 min- 8mph,
  • 2 min - 7mph,
  • 2 min - 6mph,
  • 2 min - 5 mph,
  • 2 min - 3 mph.

Last night I was showing my son how to use the fitness equipment in the basement and when demonstrating how to do Hamstring curls on individual legs I found out my left is half as strong as my right.  No wonder it is not healing. I have added some curls to my morning routine to fix that problem.

Good morning good run,’

Plod On.

No comments: