Monday, June 6, 2011

Project 365 – Day 153

Friday June 3, 2011.

Run 151.

Actually run 150 now that I think about it. There was one day in early January, I was staying at a Holiday Inn in Spokane Washington and the treadmill did not work so I used a stationary bike.

This is the day that just about broke the streak.  I had no motivation in the morning and then as the day passed I had less motivation. I actually was getting ready to run at about 7:00 PM and the skies opened up and thunder storms hit us for the rest of the evening. I could easily have gone to bed at 11:00, but I managed to talk myself onto the treadmill.

I started out walking and then  worked my way up to a slow jog, then a little faster, then 9 minute miles, then 8:30 min miles and then I stopped.

2.1 miles 21 minutes – average 10 minute junk miles.

Plod On.

No comments: