Monday, June 6, 2011

Project 365 – Day 154

Saturday June 4, 2011.

Run 152.

Again I missed my  morning run, and due to busyness throughout the day I managed to squeeze in a fast short run while the kids were having dinner and before my neighbours party.

I kind of chose the 3.1 mile route that starts on trails and ends on pavement along the ridge.

May31Map

This map is pretty close but I ran down one of the side streets that parallels Bow Trail.

The day was perfect, the footing was good and the views at the start of the run were great. This is looking down the path that I was running up.

June4-1

As I ran the side street (Windermere Road) that parallels bow trail there was an awesome sight. For some reason when they were planting Elm trees everywhere else in the area, they planted apple trees on this street and they were blooming. It was not fragrant like lilacs would be but the trees were covered in white.

June4-2

Anyway a great run Just over 3 miles in just over 24 minutes, and that included the stops to take pictures and one stop to tie my forking shoe.

Plod On.

No comments: