Monday, June 13, 2011

Project 365 – Day 163

Monday June 13, 2011

Run 162.

After yesterdays 10 miler I had to talk myself into the run this morning.  It would have been very easy to just lay in bed and think about an afternoon run instead of actually doing my morning run. My legs were pretty tired so I thought an easy recovery run on the treadmill might be in order.

So I kitted up, the nice thing about the treadmill is that I only wear shorts, socks and shoes, and headed downstairs.  I started the run at an easy pace 9:00 min miles and then progressed to 8:30, then 8:00 and finally 7:30. It turns out that  the run was not as easy as I intended.

I felt pretty good through out the run, I was aware of some pain in my right shin. But for the most part my hamstring was pretty solid.

Good run, just over 3 miles in 25 minutes.

Plod On.

No comments: