Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Project 365 – Day 151

Wednesday June 1, 2011

Run 149.

I was not very motivated this morning. It started with sleeping through the alarm and then lacking the energy to roll out of the comfort of the blankets.

When I sleep past 6:00 AM I have two choices for the run; 1) postpone it, 2) treadmill it.  I chose #2 and headed down to the dungeon.

Nothing went really right today with the run, the legs were not there when I tried to push the pace and the French Open was on TV and tennis is not good to run to.

So all in all in my 20 minutes on the treadmill I suffered thru almost 2.5 miles of running.  Who knows I might try a double today seeing as this mornings effort was so weak.

Plod On.

1 comment:

Mike McGowan said...

Hey there my friend we all have one of those days. But as one the writers from Runner's World would say "Waddle on My friends". You are doing a great job.