Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Project 365 – Day 158

Wednesday June 8, 2011.

Run 156.

Wow big day. I figured out that I can turn on mobile web pages. Now I can view this on my iPhone, and you can too.  It’s celebration time even though all it took was pressing a radio button on the settings page. Still it is progress.

I woke up just before the alarm at 5:30 this morning and was out the door pounding the pavement at 5:45. I decided to run a 3 mile loop all on pavement this morning.  This is a route I have run several times but have been running on a trail along the ridge since the snow melted.

Jan28

My Garmin says the run is just under 3 miles and mapmyrun.com says it is just over 3 miles so I say it s the average of three. I carried my camera for the run but did not really see anything that was worth stopping to take a picture of.

I had the same issues with my leg, kind of a sharp pain for the first few strides then it settled down as I warmed up and then I only felt it when I really exerted myself.  However , yesterday I noticed it pulling a couple of times in the day after the run. We will see if it holds up.  Had the same back issues this AM, tight when I woke up on the left side but once I had stretched a bit it was fine.

Great run, a slow start but I ended up running the 3 miles in just under 24 minutes.

Plod On.

No comments: