Monday, April 29, 2013

Myopic Monday

Streak to the beach - Day 29

Time : 30:00 Minutes
Distance : 3.30 Miles 
This Week: 3.3 Miles

Total: 104.18

Tough Day!  I had a busy day workwise and then a meeting at the school and now get to spend the next two days doing the single parent thing. This makes it hard to find time to run. It was 9:00 before I got the kids settled into bed and then I hit the treadmill for what was planned to be an easy workout.

I started off with five minutes at a 9:22 min mile pace then ran the next 25 at 9:00 pace. A very simple run, a fairly easy run. Not a bad way to end a busy day.

I got off the treadmill, headed upstairs and looked outside to see a significant covering of fresh white snow on the ground. So much for the rain they predicted. This is the price you play for living so close to the mountains.  Natures playground has it’s rewards and punishments.

Plod On.

No comments: