Monday, January 31, 2011

Project 365 – Day 31

Will this cold never cease, the temperature when we woke up this morning and it was –29 C. It does not matter what scale you are using that is F’n Cold.

Fireworks

Today is a landmark day. One month of this 12 month project completed.  In this month I ran 97 miles  in 16 hours and 15 minutes. There are only 11 months left to go in this seemingly monumental task. 

I also have not weighed myself in 2011, this is another landmark. I will rectify that tomorrow morning but do not intend to fall back into the morning weigh in trap again.

Today was a junk day, it was hard to get motivated and hard to keep going.  I did a very long walk warm up, and then ran for about 15 minutes and then a long cool down. The run was a junk run, on a treadmill, a new low.

In total I covered about 2.25 miles in 25 minutes. The good news is that I did not push the hamstring and it was feeling better today so I may end up treating this entire week as a recovery period.

Plod On.

No comments: