Thursday, June 6, 2013

Takeabreak Thursday

Streak to the beach - Day 67

Time : 23:40 Minutes
Distance : 2.5 Miles 
This Week: 14.1 Miles

Total: 219.05 Miles

What a beautiful busy day.  The sun was shining, the temperatures were perfect and I was stuck in my dungeon in front of a computer (I did take a minute to eat my lunch outside). Then after work rushed to the soccer pitch to watch my son play, then home to eat and rush to the school for Jr./Sr. High awards night. All this got me home and on the treadmill at 9:30 PM.

It was a keep the streak(s) alive kind of day.  I set the treadmill at a 0.5% incline and 6.5 mph and strided out 2.5 junk miles. On the down side I am feeling some pain in my right knee and it is increasing in intensity. It  looks like my runner’s knee is coming back, which means some research and some exercises.

And that was Day 11 of the Runner’s World Summer Streak.

Plod On.

No comments: