Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tanning Tuesday

Streak to the beach - Day 65

Time : 40:41 Minutes
Distance : 4.3 Miles 
This Week: 7.4 Miles

Total: 211.35 Miles

What to say about today. I woke up this morning to the sight of the sunshine streaming in through the morning fog. It seems that all that rain was evaporating and turning to fog in the cool morning air.

June4-1

The sunshine stuck around for most of the day. I enjoyed lunch outside sitting in the sun working on my tan. In the afternoon there were errands to run. And then a window of opportunity for a run while my son played soccer. Bonus, it was an opportunity to run a route that I had never done before.

Screen Shot 2013-06-04 at 8.06.49 PM

As you can see from the red line at the bottom of the chart this route is the opposite of Sunday’s.  It goes down tidley down down and then up tidley up up.

The run was great but the sun was gone and the clouds rolled in.  At least it was cool enough that we did not get any thunderstorms.

June4-2

It is so cloudy that you can’t even see the mountains in the distance. 

The run was challenging,  The start was up a hill and then I cut through a gated community that I once almost built a home in and ran down a very aggressive hill then started back up. It was a very hard finish, but was timed just right, I arrived back at the soccer pitch right as the game ended.

Nice to be running outside again.

Plod On.

No comments: