Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project 365 – Day 1

I have not posted for a long time, I have been running but not with motivation and not training for anything.  I have been seeing a Sports guy getting acupuncture and deep tissue torture to fix the hamstring problem and it is starting to feel better.

I saw a blog where the author started a Project 365 for photography. This is a self improvement plan  where they took a picture and posted it and a description every day.  Then I saw an interview with a runner that had been on a streak for the last 20 years he had run every day and it got me to thinking. 

My Project 365 is going to be at least 20 minutes of either cycling or running every day in 2011, which I will attempt to document here.

Day 1 – Medford, Oregon.  Woke up to – temperatures and snow so I decided to do my first run on the dreadmill in the hotel fitness center.  Did 25 minutes at 2% grade. Fork I hate treadmills.  Then drove from Medford to Spokane, WA.

No comments: