Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Project 365 – Day 5

Another treadmill morning, it is just easier to go downstairs and run than it is to dress and go outside. 

I an finding that running on the treadmill is very good for pace.  You set the speed and then run at that pace, no wavering now ups and downs.  Set the plan and run to the plan. It will be interesting to see how it handles tempo work when I get back to that regimen.

The  other good thing is I actually watch the morning news and sports on the built in TV. I am a more informed person.

The downside of the treadmill (other than it is effin boring) is that there is nothing to take pictures of, which makes the blog effin boring.

My current plan is to run short (20-30 min) at an easy pace until my body adjusts to the daily grind.

Today I ran for 25 minutes at 2% incline including a 2 min warm up and 3 minute cool down.  so 20 minutes at pace.

No comments: