Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 365 – Day 25

Getting going was a lot easier this morning, I crashed at 10:00 and slept right through to the alarm at 5:30 AM. Jumped right out of bed and got ready to run outside.

Another nice day with temps around –5 at run time.  With all the melting this means I have to be a little more careful about the ice situation. I dragged the dog from her slumber and she was not too enthusiastic about the prospect of me in running shoes and her at the end of the leash.  She made concerted attempts to set a slower pace this morning. For a while it was more of a drag than a run.  That is extra training effect, resistance training, or something.

Jan25

Added a little to last Fridays run, and will have to add a little more to make it a true 3 miles but I do add on a 250 or so meter cool down so is a true distance.

Fun Run – good pace, felt good.

Plod On.

No comments: