Friday, January 28, 2011

Project 365 – Day 28

It is getting cold and snowy again so this might have been the last opportunity for an outdoors run in the immediate future.  The forecasters are talking 25 cm of snow today and highs of –18 C for the next week. CRAP!

I got the dog ready and headed out this morning, she was not a happy camper and the run was more of a drag.  So much so that her collar popped off at one point and we had to re-leash.  We ran through a Boot Camp fitness group at the start of the run. I can not imagine or justify paying someone to run my ass of and yell at me at 5:30 in the morning.  Pre-coffee yelling can lead to a wumpin pretty quick.

Jan28

We ran a modification of the route from the 26th with a little add on.  It is a nice route isolated from traffic and fairly flat.  A good run today but I felt my hamstring start to throb about half way through the run and it is still tender now. I might have to cross train for a day or two.

28:30 for 3.25 miles not a bad effort whilst dragging a dog.

Plod On.

No comments: