Monday, January 17, 2011

Project 365 – Day 17

Ok where is the warm weather, I woke up this morning and the computer said it was –23 feeling like –38.  It did not take a rocket scientist to figure out that a little quality time with the treadmill was in order.

Also was hobbling a little bit as I jammed my baby toe on the door to the laundry room yesterday while doing my chores. It (the toe) was tender, red, and swollen to about twice its usual size.

sore toe

That’s Ok it only hurt when I moved it.

Did a little bit more than a recovery run on the tread mill, used a slow jog pace (5mph) and increased the incline to 5% for the working portion of the run.

Began at  3mph @ 5% for 3 min, then 5mph for 18 min, 5 mph @ 2% 2 min, 2 min @ 3 mph. All in all a nice (ish) way to start the day.

The weather is supposed to break tonight so just might get to run outside tomorrow morning (resounding yeee haw).

Plod On

No comments: