Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 365 – Day 23

I woke up early, made a good pancake breakfast for the kids and myself. Then started to think run, my usual Sunday routine is to wake early, make pancakes and go for a run with the group at the Westhills Running Room store.  This morning we had a house guest so I was delayed in the run part. 

I elected to run a modified half of the police half marathon. The race starts at Mount Royal University and circles the reservoir before returning to the university. I ran directly south from the University and picked up the run at the top of the reservoir and then ran back along the river.

Jan23

This is an awesome 8 mile run that is fairly hard but the views over the reservoir to the mountains are phenomenal.

Jan23

Today there were awesome drift patterns on the frozen surface that were kind of surreal looking. Very neat. 

It was a beautiful sunny day and a beautiful run. 

8 Miles in 1:18 a great day

Plod On

No comments: