Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 365 – Day 22

Another day another run.  I wanted to run a little later this morning to catch the sunrise on one of my favourite 5 mile loops. 

jan22run

Unfortunately we had a house guest and breakfast was delayed so we started a little later and I missed the beautiful skies. It was early enough that I was able to catch the full moon at the start of the run.

IMG_5046

You can barely see it in the picture but is was more visible to the naked eye.  I love this run as it follows the river escarpment from my house through the dog park.  The view of downtown from the dog park can be incredible.

jan22view

And the trail along the escarpment is wilder than you would expect in the city. 

jan22trail

I like the easy road work on the way back to the house.  This is a great fun run.

Including cool down the run was 5 miles in around 50 minutes. All in all a good way to start the day.

Plod On

No comments: