Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project 365 – Day 3

HOME.  It was cold and snowy when we arrived in town last night.  I was less than motivated, so back to the dreadmill.  Thinking back I believe this is the first time that I have used the big treadmill in the exercise room for running.  I have walked on it to warm up but have never tried a workout on it.

I hopped on and did a little harder 20 minute workout with a 5 minute warm up and a cool down cycle.

It was kind of cool, the treadmill has a TV built in and I was able to catch up on the news by watching CBC newsworld as I was running. 

The bike yesterday was fun as I could tweet while biking and can not do that with running but can watch TV (nice) – takes the boring out of the treadmill.

I have also noticed that it is easier to think about my gait on the treadmill and make sure that I am evening my stride so the left leg is doing it’s share of the work.

Not bad but I still prefer running outside.

No comments: