Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project 365 – Day 11

Where to begin today.  It was bone chilling cold outside this morning –25 C, I was tired and had to drag myself out of bed and my motivation was somewhere close to the temperature. I made it to the tread mill and started a very easy work out.

The best I could do was a very long warm up almost 10 minutes at 3 mph, then progressively sped up every few minutes and ended up peaking for 5 min @ 8mph (fastest so far on mill) and then worked my way down to 3 mph with 2 min at each level.

All told was 30 minutes on the machine with a total distance of 2.5 miles.  Not a bad workout considering the very slow start.

The good news is that the weather forecast is showing above seasonal for next week, so I should be outside running Sunday and on. YAY.

No comments: